Just as there are benefits to implementing a successful Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Program Management Office (PMO) strategy, there are also consequences faced by those organizations who fail to do so. Perhaps the biggest and most problematic result is that the executive team loses control of how its mix of project impacts the business.
Topics included in this whitepaper:
- The role and goals of PPM
- The role and goals of the PMO
- Five major benefits of a coordinated strategy
- How the right PPM/PMO strategy drives business impact
- How to measure PPM and PMO success
View the whitepaper by filling out the form above.